Voting in the annual election of BSNC Board Directors is one of the most important shareholder responsibilities. Please take a moment to vote your proxy. Online voting is quick and easy, allows shareholders to vote anytime, anywhere and reduces our carbon footprint. In addition to these great reasons, five prizes of $1,000 will be drawn from those proxies that have been voted online.
Bering Straits Native Corporation is owned by more than 8,000 Alaska Native shareholders. These include original shareholders, heirs and gift recipients residing inside and outside Alaska. BSNC shareholders who are Alaska Native are eligible to vote for the Board of Directors or on other advisory matters that come to the shareholders for a vote at the Annual Meeting.
BSNC’s Shareholder Development Department supports several services for BSNC shareholders, their descendants and spouses, including:
- Career advancement planning
- Resources and planning assistance for higher education and vocational training
- Work readiness assistance (resume writing and interview skills)
- Job search and placement assistance for positions within BSNC companies
- Paid internships and professional development training to qualified shareholder or descendant students each summer