BSNC is owned by and exists for the benefit of our shareholders and descendants. BSNC is a mission-driven company working to both foster a continuation of our way of life, and building value for Our People through economic development. Our mission is to improve the quality of life of Our People through economic development while protecting our land and preserving our culture and heritage.
Since the passage of ANCSA, BSNC has distributed more than $57 million in benefits to our shareholders and descendants. In fiscal year 2021, BSNC’s operating revenues totaled more than $468 million, our highest revenues to date. Management and the Board have worked hard to build a company that can provide sustainable benefits and services to our shareholders. We are committed to growing our family of companies and providing the best value possible to you, our shareholders.
- Shareholder dividend ($9.50 per share): $6.0 M
- Special Elders’ distribution ($1,500 per Elder): $1.8 M
- FY21 Scholarship Program: $490,000
- FY21 Bereavement ($2,500 benefit): $430,000
- FY21 Summer Internship Program: $90,000