ISI has served both commercial and government customers with excellent performance in facilities operations and maintenance, base operating support services, logistics support services and administrative support services.
For commercial and government customers, we provide:
- Facilities operations and maintenance
- Base Operating Support Services
- Logistics support services
- Administrative support services
ISI has been committed to expanding our base of business to include government services, environmental, and construction contracting both in and outside of Alaska. To market and provide those services, ISI has a complement of professional staff holding proven backgrounds and success in those fields. We are also able to commit other resources within BSNC’s family of companies, when necessary, to further ensure our success of marketing and subsequent performance in this expansion effort.
ISI’s experience is diverse both in type of work completed and in logistical support necessary for contract performance in both local and remote applications. Our efforts have been quite successful in all situations, exceeding customer requirements under those typically harsh conditions found in the Arctic regions of Alaska and other extreme locations. Our understanding of detailed planning and execution of contracts requiring complex and difficult mobilization and performance has provided us with a strong and favorable reputation from clients as a full service provider. Our staff have planned and managed contracts for services and construction at many locations throughout the world. This experience base of ISI staff is an addition to performance provided at various defense and government installations throughout the continental United States.
- Inuit Services has been certified under the Small Business Administration’s Hub Zone Firm program.
- The SBA also has certified Inuit Services as a Small Disadvantaged Business.
- For the U.S. Army’s Space and Missile Defense Command: Engineering, planning, management and administrative support the division’s worldwide, full-spectrum, life cycle mission.
- For the Army’s 172nd Stryker Brigade Combat Team, Fort Wainwright, Alaska: Brigade Property Book Officer Services, maintaining and accounting for more than $500 million in inventory.
- For Allen Army Airfield, Alaska: Airfield and transient aircraft operations, including operation of the control tower, runways, taxiways and parking areas, safety and security, logistics support and responsibility for aircrew, passengers, and cargo processing.
- For the U.S. Coast Guard’s Maintenance and Logistics Command: Complete base operating support services for Integrated Support Command Kodiak, the Coast Guard’s largest operating base.