Environmental Management Inc. (EMI) is a 100% Alaskan-owned environmental and health and safety firm specializing in environmental consulting, engineering and training services.
EMI was started in 1988. EMI is proud of its longevity in the industry and believes that the success is a result of the high-quality product that EMI strives to provide to every client.
EMI’s motto is: For a cleaner safer tomorrow.
We are committed to protecting workers and safeguarding the environment. From providing education for individuals on safely managing hazardous materials, to the remediation of contaminated sites, we strive to ensure and maintain a safe, healthy environment.
Our team consists of highly-qualified scientists, geologists, engineers, and health and safety specialists. These professionals hold certifications and accreditations in the following areas:
- EPA/HUD Lead Risk Assessor
- EPA/AHERA Inspector
- Alaska Certified Erosion & Sediment Control Lead (CESCL)
- Alaska Certified UST Closure
- Environmental Professionals (ASTM 1527)
- Qualified Environmental Professionals (18 AAC 75)
- EPA/RCRA Hazardous Waste Manager
- Professional Civil Engineers – Alaska
- Professional Environmental Engineers – Alaska
- Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) Professionals
- Wetland Delineation and Management
- Geographical Information System (GIS)
- Computer-Aided Design and Drafting (CADD)