The safety, comfort and well-being of our guests, hotel employees and our home community of Nome remain the Aurora Inn & Suites’ highest priority. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Aurora Inn & Suites has taken precautionary measures to protect guests, employees and the public. The BSDC Board authorized staff to close the Aurora Inn & Suites.
- The Aurora Inn & Suites has stopped accepting new reservations, effective immediately.
- The Aurora Inn & Suites is reaching out to guests with upcoming reservations to postpone or cancel their reservations.
- For guests with existing reservations, the Aurora Inn & Suites will allow changes or cancellations without a charge.
- At this time, entrance to the Aurora Inn & Suites is restricted to guests with current reservations and hotel employees.
- The cleaning protocols and health and safety measures that are in place at the Aurora Inn & Suites are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19.
- Stampede Car Rentals is also no longer accepting reservations, effective immediately.
The Aurora Inn & Suites looks forward to resuming normal operations when the time is appropriate. Our hearts go out to the people who have been affected by this unprecedented event. The Aurora Inn & Suites will keep the community of Nome informed of any changes in circumstances. We thank you for your understanding and support as we navigate the uncertainties this pandemic has caused.